Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Suga suga, baby how you get so fly...

 Girl you keep it so fly with your sweet honey buns
You was there when the money gone
You'll be there when the money comes
Off top I can't lie I love to get blowed
You my lil' sugar, I'm yo little chulo
And every time we kick it it's off to the groovy
Treat you like my sticky icky or my sweet ooy gooy (For real though)
Baby Bash, Suga Suga
_________ 

outfit - Sinfully Sweet - Beautiful Day - pastels
fits for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink
with texture changing HUD
 
hair - pr!tty - Lora mesh hair

lip applier - Indulge Temptation - Desire Lipstick appliers for
Catwa

skin appliers - PUMEC- #4 January
past gacha

eyes - Euphoric - Bebe eye appliers for Catwa

bed - Earthworx - Princess Bed, past gacha

donuts and drinks - REIGN - Sleepover survival goodies  #26 gacha
(found on MP)

kitten - JIAN



No comments:

Post a Comment