Sunday, June 18, 2017

Inspiration ....

Inspiration is an event that is based on a for each round, to inspire creators to make something related to that them as it fits their vision. This round is Betty Boop, and has some lovely stuff to see for sure! Be sure to stop by today and get your Boop on!

Also, I was thrilled to discover that my Mesange eyes work with my new Lelutka head! Just used the LNL OMEGA Relay, and voila, my Chloe head is now Omega enabled. The eyes are lovely, and apply seamlessly. I am so happy because I absolutely love this head. Its such an elegant and well made HUD and head, easy to use and pretty much has worked flawlessly and with little to no lag for me. Hope you enjoy your weekend xoxo Tessy

dress: PinkRayne, Boop dress, Cherrybomb,  mesh
fits for
comes in various colors 
@ Inspriation, opens June 18th

eyes: Mesange, Iskandr eyes
mesh eyes included as well as a HUD that
will apply for OMEGA enabled eyes, such as Lelutka, LOGO, etc
who are Omega enabled. <3

lip appliers: .ARISE. Mika lips for 
Lelutka heads <3

hair: Truth, Sugar, past VIP gift

tattoo: ATI, Yasuka, Sea tattoo
appliers for 

collar: AVANTI, Corset Collar

eyeshadow: LePunk, 
appliers for Lelutka heads



No comments:

Post a Comment