Saturday, April 15, 2017

Emma

 I've been making shapes for a few years now,  and I really enjoyed it when mesh bodies came into play. My favorite part has always been making beautiful faces, and now I can do that again with the advent of Bento in SL. Though Bento heads still are a bit more limited than our default avis in some of the sliders, they do offer a fun way to create unique and personlized looks.  I have ALOT of shapes, but I wanted to show two that I have just put up in my Marketplace store. These are both done using the Catwa Catya Bento mesh head and both the Maitreya Lara Mesh body and Slink Hourglass Mesh body.

(I have also all of my old shapes for sale for just 1L, and some optimized for mesh bodies as well for just dollarbies!) 
Hope you enjoy if you do purchase them and look out for more as I get the chance or inclination:) 
Happy Easter!

shape: .love. Emma shape, optimized to be worn with Catwa's Catya Bento head 
and Belleza Venus shape (body can be modded to be worn with Maitreya or other bodies as well
if you are so inclined.) 
I am using a Lara Hurley skin (Dayna to be exact) and IKON mesh eyes on this, as well as hair from Magika. 




No comments:

Post a Comment